Is your water heater leaking?
Are you tired of taking cold showers?
Let us jump into action.
Request a FREE Estimate
— Includes Inspection
Bowers’ Water Heater Services Will Repair the Following:
- Leaking hot water heater
- Cold showers
- No to Slow flowing hot water
- High energy costs
- Gas hot water tank heaters
- Electric hot water heaters
- Tankless hot water heaters
- Haul away of old units
Why You Should Consider a Tankless Water Heater
- Save energy and money in the long-term
- These water heaters also save space with a compact design
- Can be repaired as most parts are can be replaced (versus old technology where the entire unit must be replaced)
- Most gas-powered tankless water heaters qualify for a tax rebate
- Tankless water heaters also typically have a longer warranty
WARNING: You should Take The Following Steps ASAP When Your Water Heater Tank Starts Leaking
- Immediately make sure the water heater is turned off. Gas units – Twist the dial on top of the thermostat to OFF. Electric units – Turn off the breaker
- Turn off the water supply to the water heater. Turn the handle on the water valve clockwise until it stops. If it valve is stuck or doesn’t turn off, shut off your home’s main water line.
- Find the drain valve on your water heater and drain it. The bottom of your water heater has a drain valve – important note – attach a hose to it and run the other end to a lower area drain or to the grass outside. Then, open the drain valve – you may need a tool to turn it
- Make sure that the relief valve is in the “open” position or water may not drain. Watch out!
- Call Bowers Plumbing (253) 409-2889
Why Choose Bowers Plumbing?
If you need a tankless water heater installation, or electric or gas water heater installation, make sure to call Bowers Plumbing, LLC. Our friendly staff is great at answering questions and helping with all of your plumbing needs. Call today for a free estimate and to book an appointment.
- Decades of years expertise
- Expertise in all types of plumbing projects
- Free estimates
- Honest pricing
- Energy saving options
- Locally owned and operated
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- We guarantee our work